“Appletree is an outstanding Nursery. Excellent teaching ensures that children learn rapidly. Consequently, although children’s knowledge and skills are broadly typical on entering Nursery, overall attainment is higher than typically seen when they leave.” Ofsted
Appletree Nursery School has been known as Appletree since 2005 (read more) and is now the only Maintained Nursery School serving the Lancaster and Morecambe district .Working with a highly skilled and experienced staff team and the support and encouragement of parents, governors and other professionals Appletree has flourished and grown and has an excellent reputation for providing the very best creative and innovative early years curriculum.
- Ofsted have graded us as Outstanding – Read more
- Our outdoor classroom is recognised as one of the finest in the country.
- We are I CAN accredited, which means that all our staff are highly skilled in providing the very best support for children’s speaking and listening skills.
- Our school is widely recognised for its excellent work around healthy eating and emotional well being.
- We are a Leading Parent Partnership School and this means that we value and work together with our families.
We set out to make Appletree a very special place for children, parents, carers, staff and everyone else who uses our facilities. We offer you a very warm “Welcome” and hope you enjoy Appletree as much as we do.
For more information or to arrange a visit to the school please call 01524 64132.